LogoMed.jpg (7683 bytes)
Web CyberCity2000.com

CyberCity 2000 Fair Housing Laws

Help      Site Map    Canadian Pages     Computer Services     Canadian MLS

Real Estate Listings

HomeBuyer's Guide

Financing Your Home

Planning Your Move

Housing Discrimination

Federal law prohibits housing discrimination based on your race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability. If you have been
trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe your rights have
been violated, you can file a fair housing complaint.

There are several ways to file a complaint:
  1. You can call toll-free 1-800-669-9777.
  2. You can print out a form, complete it, and drop it off at your local HUD office or mail it to:

Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Department of Housing and Urban Development Room 5204 451 Seventh St.
SW Washington, DC 20410-2000

You can write us a letter with:

Your name and address
The name and address of the person your complaint is about
The address of the house or apartment you were trying to rent or buy
The date when this incident occurred
A short description of what happened

Then mail it to the Fair Housing Hub closest to you:

Choose your state for the address nearest you


Copyright 1998-2008 Ron Haines, all rights reserved